Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My student residence permit was cancelled due to not completing degree on time. Got deportation letter from the authorities. Complained a case in the court by the lawyer. I'll get a duldung in a few days.

with a duldung according aufentG 60a, do i count as a refugee now ?
asked Oct 9, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by helios


Thanks for sharing your question with the Wefugees community! 

The authorities issue a Duldung, if they can not (or don’t want) give a residence permit but also have reasons, which hinder them from a deportation. 

Maybe it would help us to understand your situation better if you could share some more details, as i.e. your country of origin or the arguments your lawyer brought to the court. 

Also, it could be useful if you precise what exactly you need to know. 

The term “refugee” in a legal sense refers, in general, to an acknowledged refugee with certain rights accordingly. 

Hope to hear from you soon and all the best, 


Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,051 questions
3,809 answers
134,272 users