Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I never wanted to go back anyway. My families can visit me here. Never visited home in last almost going to be four years soon. My residence permit extension application was denied eventually. Now, is it possible that I apply for a refugee status ? and then authority can issue me some kinds of document, with that document I can take a new admission and continue study ? I don't have the intention to stay in Germany to make money anyway. I only want to complete my unfinished degree in some other University.
asked Sep 19 in Legal advice by helios

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
May I know why your student visa extension was rejected?
answered Sep 29 by Jeddy
2,551 questions
3,157 answers
132,033 users