Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
 i am rejected asylum seeker, but i met all the requirement for 18a, so where to apply and how to apply for this law? is someone got a residency permanent through this law.

 Please reply. Thanks in advance.
asked Aug 21, 2019 in Work by Fawad

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

Hi @Fawad

if you have Duldung already? it's only for people with Duldung status. Einem geduldeten Ausländer

answered Aug 26, 2019 by Nader
selected Aug 27, 2019 by Fawad
Hi @nader, thats is the problem, my case is running in court and waiting from last 2 years for hearing... Thanks
0 votes

Can you tell me what r the requirements for 18a law ?
answered Aug 27, 2019 by Zichako
Hi, please visit that page for requirment... thanks
0 votes
Have you already got all info about this law   18a   ?
Can you share with me Please  ?

I am 7 years in Germany und i finished Ausbildung but my case rejected since 2016  but i dont have Duldung in my Aufenthaltgestatung ( red line )

What i should do  now ?
answered Sep 6, 2019 by Mwiki02
2,788 questions
3,435 answers
133,245 users