I am illegal in Germany,  I am staying with my German gf . She is two months pregnant for me now
. I want to know if I can get stay in Germany when she put to birth even though I am illegal
asked Jun 28, 2019 in Legal advice by felise | 383 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @David123

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugee Community! As you are in a very complicated situation and a possible solution to this is depending on many individual factors, I would highly recommend you to discuss your case with a legal adviser i.e. in a counselling centre. If you have problems with finding one in your area please let us know. We are happy to support! 

All the best, 


answered Jul 5, 2019 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,772 questions
5,709 answers
138,540 users