Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello my name is Carlis Kweinor. I have a pending case with the Bamf which is I have a different surname name in Italy compared to Germany. I just gave the Bamf my Passport and birth certificate to prove my identity and waiting for my answer now .  I am using a duldung because I have two german twins but I don’t know how long I will have to wait from the Bamf to send a report to the foreign office(in Münster)for my residence. I want to get married to my lady with is a german(living in Bremen) Can Bremen give me a residence after getting married to my lady even though I have a pending Asyl with the Bamf ???
asked Nov 29, 2018 in Legal advice by Carlis

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Carlis, thank you for your question in the community. As for your question on the marriage and obtaining residence permit please follow the link as the question has been asked and responded to before: If more information is needed please do feel free to get back to the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 30, 2018 by Nilab
2,391 questions
2,864 answers
123,482 users