Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
hello I have been married in Denamrk I have marriage certificate with appostille stamp on it and I have 5 years italian resdient permit and my wife is European can I go engalnd with my wife on my italain resident permit pakistan passport and marriage certificate with me and my wife is also with me and can we fly with all that to engalnd ?! If yes then how was and if no they why what can I do ?!! It will be amazing to have my answer
asked 5 days ago in Other Questions by Musawvir (460 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Musawvir, thank you for your question. Yes you will be able to go there, but you need a toursist visa in order to enter England. You need apply for that in their Embassy in Italy. Best regards, Nilab
answered 4 days ago by Nilab (18,580 points)
1,771 questions
2,359 answers
22,839 users