Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I seek asylum in Germany and my asylum has been rejected. My father told me to come spain . I want to know if it's possible to apply for family reunion with my father if I go spain . I know u will say , u don't have paper to travel to spain but I can go there.
If I go spain and take good lawyer is it possible  the lawyer can win my case since I have father living there legally?
asked Jun 8, 2018 in Legal advice by David123

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @David123

Nice to hear from you again.

Are you underage? As far as I can see, family reunion is not going to work if you are more than 18 years old.

Best regards,


answered Jun 8, 2018 by Thor
2,672 questions
3,306 answers
132,456 users