Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I'm refugee from Syria and I have a residence permit in Denmark(1 year residence)
I have a boyfriend in Germany, but he also has protection status residence (1 year residence) so he can't apply for family reunification if we get married!
How could I and my boyfriend get married and live together in Germany?
asked Jul 5, 2017 in Legal advice by Karin

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,663 questions
4,407 answers
135,623 users