Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
I have a healthy problems in my leg
asked Nov 16, 2015 in Healthcare by Enwer (170 points)

1 Answer

+3 votes
Best answer
go to a normal Hausarzt, in case he can recommend a specialist
answered Nov 17, 2015 by wefuDUS (1,610 points)
Thanks so much
1,301 questions
1,818 answers
3,406 users