I would like to send my kid to school, could anyone inform me on what shall I do? What is the registration process? He would also need to learn German...

Thank you.
asked Sep 15, 2015 in Education by Almira | 626 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
Dear Almira,

You may be interested in this association that offers refugees support, from information about the education system to consultation and help or German courses.

Please find attached the flyer (available in English, Arabic, etc.)

Contact details:
Beratungszentrum und Betreuungszentrum für junge Flüchtlinge und Migrant*innen
Turmstr. 72, 4. Etage
10551 Berlin
Tel.:  030. 66 64 07 20/23
E-Mail: mail@wegebbz.de

answered Sep 15, 2015 by Karl
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,292 questions
6,289 answers
139,284 users